Royal charms bracelet is made out of a double-row white leather bracelet, one synthetic “cream” pearl hanging to its chain, one Ruby clamp (34 synthetic rubies set in 2 rows), one Silver clamp (51 cubic zirconia stones set in 3 rows), one Key ring-charm (38 stones), and one Fleur-de-Lys, dangling beautifully with its 87 stones (cubic zirconia).
Sol-e-Luna 4 is a complete set of interchangeable pendants, with endless possibilities.
– one 925 sterling silver Moon, either plain on one side, or with 61 micro cubic zirconia stones on the other side, with different possible orientations (opening down – pictured – or up or on the side).
– one 925 sterling silver Love Circle, embellished by 36 micro cubic zirconia stones.
– one Timeless Aureole, sparkling with micro stones, around a 6.50mm Dancing Cubic zirconia
– one 18K yellow gold plated Halo (Sun)
– and one 18K pink plated Halo. Each with a 6.50mm Dancing zirconia, by Swarovski.
925 sterling silver, Sol-E-Luna 2 is a beautiful set composed of a Moon, plain on one side, stones-studded on the other side, an 18K gold plated Halo with a 6.50mm Pure Brilliance dancing cubic zirconia, and a “Timeless Aureole”, also with a Dancing stone cubic zirconia (6.50mm Pure Brilliance Swarovski CZ).
The Halo or the Timeless Aureole can be worn separately, or inserted into the Moon pendant.
The Moon itself can have different orientations (pictured with its opening down).