Luna-di-Meila is a refined pendant composed of 2 elements : a “moon” and a “timeless aureole”, which can be worn separately or together. The “moon” itself has two sides, one 18K gold plated, stones-studded side, and one plain white-plated side.
Both elements are in 925 sterling silver. In the center of the “Timeless Aureole”, a beautiful “dancing stone”, 6.50mm white Cubic Zirconia from Swarovski.
Gladilo charms bracelet
composed of an exquisite 18K gold-plated circular charm (set with 97 cubic zirconia stones), this white leather single-row bracelet is also adorned with a synthetic “cream” pearl suspended to a chain, and two ring-charms, one with 126 CZ (set in 7 rows) and one with 51 CZ (set in 3 rows).
Sol-e-Luna 4 is a complete set of interchangeable pendants, with endless possibilities.
– one 925 sterling silver Moon, either plain on one side, or with 61 micro cubic zirconia stones on the other side, with different possible orientations (opening down – pictured – or up or on the side).
– one 925 sterling silver Love Circle, embellished by 36 micro cubic zirconia stones.
– one Timeless Aureole, sparkling with micro stones, around a 6.50mm Dancing Cubic zirconia
– one 18K yellow gold plated Halo (Sun)
– and one 18K pink plated Halo. Each with a 6.50mm Dancing zirconia, by Swarovski.