Sol-e-Luna is a simple yet interchangeable set composed of two elements :
– 925 sterling silver Moon which can be worn on its plain side, or stones-studded side, decorated with 61 tiny cubic zirconia stones. Pictured with its opening down, it can also be worn with a different orientation (opening up or on the side).
– 925 sterling silver Halo, l8K gold plated, adorned with a Dancing center stone : a beautiful 6.50mm Pure Brilliance Cubic Zirconia from Swarovski.
Both elements can be worn separately, or with the Sun inserted into the Moon.
Sol-e-Luna 4 is a complete set of interchangeable pendants, with endless possibilities.
– one 925 sterling silver Moon, either plain on one side, or with 61 micro cubic zirconia stones on the other side, with different possible orientations (opening down – pictured – or up or on the side).
– one 925 sterling silver Love Circle, embellished by 36 micro cubic zirconia stones.
– one Timeless Aureole, sparkling with micro stones, around a 6.50mm Dancing Cubic zirconia
– one 18K yellow gold plated Halo (Sun)
– and one 18K pink plated Halo. Each with a 6.50mm Dancing zirconia, by Swarovski.
Royal charms bracelet is made out of a double-row white leather bracelet, one synthetic “cream” pearl hanging to its chain, one Ruby clamp (34 synthetic rubies set in 2 rows), one Silver clamp (51 cubic zirconia stones set in 3 rows), one Key ring-charm (38 stones), and one Fleur-de-Lys, dangling beautifully with its 87 stones (cubic zirconia).